Saturday, March 15, 2008

03.15.2008 Saturday: Stortyeller.net At Borders

Picture of: storyteller Liz Warren telling at our monthly Storyteller.net at Borders event tonight.

Today I: prepped for tonight' event; changed the recording process for future events; finished the flyer for the "Make Your Best CD" course; MC'd and told at the gathering along with some very talented people such as Liz Warren, Doug Bland and Carol Knarr; bad FMS fog today and yet I managed to get through the first 10 minutes of the Battle of the Wrens including the bashing of brains on rocks --ahh, I love fairytales. I am sure this evening's stories will be this month's podcast. Well done, my friends; heard from a graduate of the Outside In Marketing Camp and how she got published in an out of state paper about her out of state road tour. The stuff of the OISBC works. Come.

::C2008. Picture blog for storyteller Sean Buvala ( www.seantells.com). My written blog is at www.seanblogs.com::

No comments: