Monday, March 17, 2008

03.17.2008 Monday

Picture of: a cupcake with green sprinkles and serving of my potato soup.

Today I: "got things done"; worked on the St Pat's day podcast and somehow ended up with a bug that wouldn't let me post it- sigh- it will be up on Tuesday; otherwise laid low today and made Irish dinner for my family, feeding them potato soup, fancy cupcakes and Culcannon, which daughter #3 refers to as (say it like a leprechaun) "fiddlelee dee potatoes"; passed out green cupcakes to various family members; tried to figure out what I am supposed to be doing for the school class I am taking. Sigh, I really don't need to learn how to appreciate classic literature...again.
::C2008. Picture blog for storyteller Sean Buvala ( www.seantells.com). My written blog is at www.seanblogs.com::

No comments: