Sunday, January 20, 2008

01.20.08 Sunday: I am Intentional

Picture of: my youngest finishing her 31 flavors ice cream, of which she only had 2. If you have taken any of my corporate training, you know that I teach a process of "Intentionality" in developing your storytelling for corporate or any setting. This is my picture of my "intentional thought" of the day. I'll post about it in my regular blog later this week over at www.seanblogs.com .

Today I: spent a lot of time catching up on family things such as shopping and making dinner, running kids to places, buying ice cream; worked the final touches on handouts for the corporate storytelling gig I have on Monday and Tuesday.

::C2008. Picture blog for storyteller Sean Buvala ( www.seantells.com). My written blog is at www.seanblogs.com::

No comments: