Sunday, July 13, 2008

07.13.2008 Sunday: Rain. Opportunities

Picture of: daughter #4 walking around in our rain-soaked back yard today after one of our monster (really) monsoon storms.

Today I; exchanged emails with a California man who wants to work a joint-venture project with me creating stories for some of his work- interesting; worked on the storytelling store and created some coupons; took my family to the bookstore; picked up the eldest daughter; enjoyed the rain (when taking the picture for today, daughter asks me, "Is this going to be in your blog?"); listened to tons of training .mp3's; answered Emails; wrote lessons for my free email training course; checked the registrations for this week's free telecourses (wow!); goodnight
::C2008. Picture blog for storyteller Sean Buvala ( www.seantells.com). My written blog is at www.seanblogs.com::

No comments: