Saturday, July 12, 2008

07.12.2008 Saturday: TeleCourses

Picture of: the outline for the TeleCourse I presented earlier today.

Today I: took my eldest daughter to work much earlier than I ever see the sun, let me tell you; reviewed the "So You Want to be a Professional Storyteller" telecourse notes; presented the telecourse- we had more folks on the call than ever; must remember to include a brief moment or two on etiquette for telecourses- if you are in a noisy environment, then move or mute your phone; did the bank and post office run; worked on distribution files for other events; researched another telecourse style; answered emails; did some phone coaching; watched a movie with my wife and kids

::C2008. Picture blog for storyteller Sean Buvala ( www.seantells.com). My written blog is at www.seanblogs.com::

No comments: