Friday, June 6, 2008

06.06.2008 Friday: School Shows and Tomatoes

Picture of: the wall at the Cotton Boll Elementary School with their bulldog logo on it.

Today I: performed two storytelling shows at the above school that was actually for another school that is doing their program at this school; had a great time with both groups of kids- lots of laughing; worked on some calendar things while sitting at Denny's sans tomato on my meal as apparently all tomatoes are poisonous now; took a quick nap to let me fibro head and my wounded voice (newbie mistake) settle down; returned Emails and phone calls; met a kid behind the counter at local restaurant who asked, "Can I ask you a question? Are you a storyteller?" It appears this young man made a few stops at our "Storyteller.net @ Borders" nights over the last year. Thanks, Josh.; made grilled cheese sandwiches for family; watched BSG.
::C2008. Picture blog for storyteller Sean Buvala ( www.seantells.com). My written blog is at www.seanblogs.com::

No comments: