Tuesday, December 23, 2008

12.23.2008 Tuesday: The Cookie is Wrong.

Picture of: fortune from fortune cookie.

Today I: post office and bank run; laid out a new outline for the http://www.executivespeakertraining.com workshop, sent some messages around www.twitter.com/storyteller; just want to say that although I can normally agree with most fortune cookies wisdom as being just for me on the specific date I cracked it open, I can not on this one. My desire and my purpose are crystal clear to me and very much alive, living and kicking, but sometimes the body just ain't there these days. LOL.

::C2008. Picture blog for storyteller Sean Buvala ( www.seantells.com). My written blog is at www.seanblogs.com::

1 comment:

E said...

I guess that applies to people who don't have physical challenges, eh?