Tuesday, December 16, 2008

12.16.2008 Tuesday: BACK!

Picture of: the results of our family tradition of "buy ornaments and eat lunch with Poppa" day. From left to right are a bird, a pig (or is it a cow) a small penguin and large penguin.

Today I: finally am able to get back into Blogger to post my blog here, so very sorry but the dashboard has been down for some time; updated my mailing list with new entries; mailed postcards; did the post office and bank gauntlet; researched a new story; spent time with my kids for our traditional lunch and ornament buying trip; enjoyed the all-day rain in our cities today; talked with family members about holiday parties; read new marketing newsletters from the guru's guru.

::C2008. Picture blog for storyteller Sean Buvala ( www.seantells.com). My written blog is at www.seanblogs.com::

No comments: