Tuesday, September 30, 2008

09.30.2008 Tuesday: Football and Other Full Back Things

Picture of: high school football game I attended tonight. Nephew #2 (easy as I only have 3 nephews and something like 12 nieces) playing frosh football.

Today I: worked fully in the background on several new projects I can't even tell you about yet; went out to said nephew's football game. Their team lost hard and he only played about 45 seconds. Interesting to note: two weeks ago an area of Tennessee I was in essentially shut down for high-school football game. Here is AZ it was barely attended. Meh.; created new storytelling line up for event this weekend- yay for new stories to tell; happy birthday, Willow.
::C2008. Picture blog for storyteller Sean Buvala ( www.seantells.com). My written blog is at www.seanblogs.com::

No comments: