Monday, September 22, 2008

09.22.2008 Monday: Third Plane/24 Hours

Picture of: a myspace inspired self-portrait taken in the airplane lavatory. See, nothing is too good for my readers. LOL.

Today I: after catching up and doing laundry, I took a nap until my alarm went off; repacked my suitcase with my newly cleaned clothes; drove to airport with wife #1 and daughter #4; took the plane "ride" across the country from Phoenix to Philadelphia wherein I was able to take this high-class picture for you; checked into hotel; changed rooms in hotel; finished the sleep I missed last night; ate dinner at restaurant on premises; laid out my storytelling-business related work for Tuesday; goodnight.

::C2008. Picture blog for storyteller Sean Buvala ( www.seantells.com). My written blog is at www.seanblogs.com::

No comments: