Sunday, August 31, 2008

08.31.2008 Sunday: Old Tape.

Picture of: a cassette tape of one of the first audio projects I ever did waaayy back in the day. It's still in it's shrink wrap.

Today I:In the last few days I: moved things in my office and found that one old tape- we redid the recording last year; recovered from damage from huge storm here; spoke to a new client about a show in my area in October; twittered; edited more video; sorted through receipts for my last out of town trip; researched a new story; added names to my address database; reviewed notes for an upcoming storytelling festival; banking and post office where I renewed my PO Box for another six months; ate lunch with my kids; cooked dinner for my family;

::C2008. Picture blog for storyteller Sean Buvala ( www.seantells.com). My written blog is at www.seanblogs.com::

No comments: