Friday, August 15, 2008

08.15.2008 Friday. Boot Camp Day and the 21st

Picture of: me teaching tonight at the "Outside In Storytelling Marketing Boot Camp" in Glendale, Arizona.

Today I: got my office phones fixed; cell phones are a pain in the neck- also I take these pics with cell phone- borrowed camera for this weekend; had to buy one of these cheap pay-as-you-go cell phones for our staff to communicate this weekend; assembled all the equipment we need for the OISBCamp; moved into the hotel conference room and set up; welcomed our students to camp and had a fun Mexican-style dinner; the accountant was the guest speaker tonight- great guy and thanks, Alex; during the talks tonight, we gave one tip out will immediately save one participant $800 per year by changing one aspect of her business. That tip alone is worth more than she paid for the camp. The OISBC works.

And...August 15 is the wedding anniversary for Michelle and I. Michelle, I love being married to you and would marry you again in a heartbeat. I love you, M.

::C2008. Picture blog for storyteller Sean Buvala ( www.seantells.com). My written blog is at www.seanblogs.com::

No comments: