Tuesday, August 12, 2008

08.12.2008 Tuesday: The Ancient Secret

Picture of: screenshot of the web page for the "Ancient Secret of Public Speaking" Live Training Workshop I just posted.

Today I: have been trying to get through an FMS flare; attended a conference call for a master-mind program I am participating in; went to the bank and post office; completed the website and registration for our new "Ancient Secret of Public Speaking" workshop. I am very excited about our workshop that offers pro-level training in public speaking work offer the one thing "they didn't teach you in school" about really being effective in public speaking. Come take a look. Come join us; talked to the hotel about the set up for this weekend's Marketing Boot Camp.
::C2008. Picture blog for storyteller Sean Buvala ( www.seantells.com). My written blog is at www.seanblogs.com::

No comments: