Friday, July 25, 2008

07.25.2008 Friday: The Enemy is Us.

Picture of: a storm. Got it at this website.

Today I: remembered that my role is to be the lightning rod anytime somebody doesn't want to look at the future of storytelling or take it past where it is; also watched "Joan of Arcadia" running again on the sci-fi network- great quote from there: "The first rule of the game of chess is to not play the other guy's game, just play your own."; was reminded that my style of teaching is not good for those who prefer unicorns and butterflies- when you come to the "Outside In Storytelling Marketing Boot Camp" in just a few weeks (space available), I and my people will treat you like gold but I will tell you what you need to hear not what you want to hear about the realities of being a working artist; it rained like crazy tonight. Oops, I used italics and quotes at the same time.

::C2008. Picture blog for storyteller Sean Buvala ( www.seantells.com). My written blog is at www.seanblogs.com::

No comments: