Wednesday, June 25, 2008

06.25.2008 Wednesday: Rally. Passengers.

Picture of: the skyline of Houston, Texas from my hotel room balcony on the 23rd floor room.

Today: I finished the packing up; drove up to the airport; oh, my it is amateur hour in the airports right now, lot of people travelling, lots of kids, lots of folks who still think the old rules of flying apply- it's a new world, fellow passengers, get with the program; made the flight across the southwest; played telephone tag to get picked up at the airport by a very nice person..thanks Linda; settled into the hotel; wandered the Galleria mall to find some food; working on Email and workshop notes for the youth rally I am speaking and storytelling; had dinner; winding up now and saying goodnight. More on Thursday.
::C2008. Picture blog for storyteller Sean Buvala ( www.seantells.com). My written blog is at www.seanblogs.com::

No comments: