Sunday, June 15, 2008

06.15.2008 Sunday: Happy Father's Day

Picture of: parts of my family at the Father's Day party today. Notice that most of them are moving.

Today I: ran to the store to pick up some last minute things for the party; partied with my family- smaller group this time, only about 15 people; went with my brothers to Sports Authority to pick up tips and flights- my BIL is a sanctioned darts player, the best any of us can hope for is second place; came back home, looked in my home office and thought: where do I start?; sent out email proposals requests to Philadelphia area hotels for the Storyteller.net Live (Old flyer here)event in Philly on September 27, 2008; Happy Father's Day, Dad.
::C2008. Picture blog for storyteller Sean Buvala ( www.seantells.com). My written blog is at www.seanblogs.com::

No comments: