Monday, March 10, 2008

03.10.2008 Monday: New Coaching Method

Picture of: the signage outside the door to the Arizona Storytelling Guild meeting, meeting held tonight.

Today I: did a bunch of 10 minute cleanings; sent invoices for previous storyteller events; wrote new flyers for upcoming events; secured room space for said events; planned out two CD playlists; "yes, I do know that it was an attempt to get me to be quiet"; debated with myself about visibility; talked with a Subway owner about why wi-fi makes me choose one restaurant over another, led and participated in the AzSG meeting where we introduced the new "Outside In Coaching Method"; ate dinner with my wife late night.
::C2008. Picture blog for storyteller Sean Buvala ( www.seantells.com). My written blog is at www.seanblogs.com::

No comments: