Friday, February 29, 2008

02.29.2008 Friday: Leap Into Marketing


















Picture(s) of: table conversations at the just finished Outside In Storytelling Marketing Boot Camp; participants talk with a real-live accountant and I am happy to report that none of them died during the discussion; table full of paperwork, forms and handouts. Busy place we were.
Today I: led and learned at the Outside In Storytelling Marketing Boot Camp; learned a lot from our guest accountant at the conference. CLEARLY this conference was worth much more than people paid for it. The accountant advice alone was worth about $5,000 in savings to me this year if I implement it.; did some private storytelling coaching sessions after the camp; cleaned up the camp hotel meeting room; ate pizza with my kids; going to bed

::C2008. Picture blog for storyteller Sean Buvala ( www.seantells.com). My written blog is at www.seanblogs.com::

No comments: