Tuesday, February 19, 2008

02.19.2008 Tuesday: Manuals

Picture of: the copy machine at my local Kinko's store. I know I am there a lot when the clerk behind the counter says, "Just self-serve? Nothing for me to run tonight?" They are good people there and way overworked. Too much Fedexing, not enough time for printing.

Today I: made huge headway in getting the manuals finished for next week's marketing camp-- there is still space if you want to squeeze in there--you gotta contact me now; talked on the phone with the contact for Wednesday's school show starring a local storyteller named me; talked to the hotel contact for the May 10, 2008 Austin, Texas gig-- she was not sure what vegetarians eat, i.e, what would a vegetarian put on a sandwich. She was fun (really) to talk with.
::C2008. Picture blog for storyteller Sean Buvala ( www.seantells.com). My written blog is at www.seanblogs.com::

No comments: