Saturday, February 9, 2008

02.09.2008: Leading Seminars

Picture of: two discussion groups talking about the stories during the adult retreat I led yesterday at a church in Arizona. Last week, I led teenage guys. This week, I got to lead adult singles. I love the variety that I get to work with as a storyteller. The building we were in has so much well-planned ambient lighting that we don't even need to turn on the electric lights during the day. Great building. I get to use it every few years or so.

Today I: took my eldest to work early in the morning; made my way across the city to the retreat location; led a day-long retreat with stories, discussions and activities for a Methodist singles groups; picked up previously mentioned kid from work; came home and crashed--tonight the FMS wins.
::C2008. Picture blog for storyteller Sean Buvala ( www.seantells.com). My written blog is at www.seanblogs.com::

No comments: