Wednesday, January 30, 2008

01.30.2008 Wednesday: Stories for Children

Picture of: the top of the cafeteria wall at the school where I performed today. These are drawings that kids make: lay on a piece of paper, have someone draw around your body, then color the picture in to look like you doing what you like to do. There were about 40 of these all around the room.

Today I: performed my storyteller show in an after-school program at a school; messed with the national organization to get them to refund dues for products not delivered- gawd I am really not that crabby; started the review process for the Emergent Storytelling Series we had last weekend. It was very good.

::C2008. Picture blog for storyteller Sean Buvala ( www.seantells.com). My written blog is at www.seanblogs.com::

No comments: