Wednesday, January 9, 2008

01.09.08 Wednesday: I Network.

Picture of: business cards sitting on the lunch table from a person I met today who specializes in business networking. You never know who can help you out with your work and what you can bring to them.

Today I: met for lunch with this networker. As a storyteller, everybody you meet is either someone you need to work with or someone who is within three contacts of a person you need to meet. Sometimes, they are both. This person has a GREAT idea for busines cards and I will teach it to you at the marketing camp; talked with a friend who I had lost contact with; secured my tickets for the Cincinatti gig in February, travelling through Dayton. Crazy.

NB: I do more in each day than I log here, thanks for the question. LOL.

::C2008. This is the picture blog for storyteller Sean Buvala ( www.seantells.com). My written blog is at www.seanblogs.com::

No comments: