Sunday, March 9, 2008

03.09.2008 Sunday: Catching Up Some More

Picture of: scan from a thank you note I got from a directory member listed at Storyteller.net. "Hey Sean, I always try to learn how folks learn about me. 1 potential gig is pending already from the 1 month trial premium website. Think if I'd done this earlier." Storyteller.net directory listings work.

Today I: went to the PO Box to clear out mail from the last several days and found this note and the Storytelling magazine with my article that Priscilla sent to me; updated storyteller.net pages, worked on my "getting things done" notebook; had my Monday morning staff meeting on Sunday night; was again reminded that "if you aren't listed on Storyteller.net, you are missing bookings, period."

::C2008. Picture blog for storyteller Sean Buvala ( www.seantells.com). My written blog is at www.seanblogs.com::

No comments: