Tuesday, September 9, 2008

09.09.2008 Tuesday: Digging In

Picture of: fresh, real flower on the table of the fast food restaurant I spent time at today while writing.

Today I: had a cancellation from a coaching client; went and sat at above referenced fast-food place and was struck by the corporate storytelling that the flower represents and so added a need for a new article/blog post I need to write; spent most of the day making decisions on projects-what needs to be done, what I want to do, what won't get done; answered some postings about the state of storytelling; didn't answer some that I could have answered- glad to have stepped away from some things; talked with another storytelling coaching client on the phone; ate late dinner with my wife

::C2008. Picture blog for storyteller Sean Buvala ( www.seantells.com). My written blog is at www.seanblogs.com::

No comments: