Thursday, August 7, 2008

08.07.08: Ketchup

Picture of: stack of mail waiting to go out.

Today I:In the last few days I; finalized the meal choices with the caterer for OISBCamp next week, did post office and ban runs; prepped and mailed last-minute paperwork for the students in next week's "Outside In Storytelling Marketing Workshop;"worked on a dozen-page evaluation of my current work vs. where I want to be with my speaking and storytelling business over the next year; participated in a master-mind group; updated blogs; posted the new "Storytelling 101" kit and website; evaluated a CD for a client and wrote a jacket-quote for them; worked with another phone coaching client.
::C2008. Picture blog for storyteller Sean Buvala ( www.seantells.com). My written blog is at www.seanblogs.com::

No comments: