Thursday, June 26, 2008

06.26.2008 Thursday: Workshopping in Texas

Picture of: the crowd (880 people) at the youth rally I am working this weekend.

Today I: was/am presenting at the youth rally in Houston, TX. Today I did two workshops with lots of storytelling for teens. The room was way too small and the sound system was something the hotel must have found in the basement of an old 1930's antique sale. Despite the very warm room and the bad sound, we survived. The kids were good, the boys' workshop went especially good I thought; walked about the Galleria mall for dinner, saw lots of kids from the rally in the mall, a number of the boys who were in the workshop walked up to me and told me the workshop was a good thing for them; worked on re-tooling tomorrow's keynote and workshop;
::C2008. Picture blog for storyteller Sean Buvala ( www.seantells.com). My written blog is at www.seanblogs.com::

No comments: