Monday, June 2, 2008

06.02.2008 Monday: "Greatest Storyteller in History"

Picture of: thank-you letter a 3rd grader wrote at school after one of my performances.

Today I: dropped my kids off at the summer movies; went through my mail and found a package of thank-you letters from a school where I did five shows in a row- I love reading these little notes; went to lunch with my wife; worked with a new corporate storytelling client to get documentations to them about my two-decade plus experience in the field of storytelling; sorted through some new ideas for the next series of free conference calls at Storyteller.net- I will post that on Tuesday; cleaned out my suitcases from previous trips to get ready for next week's trip.
::C2008. Picture blog for storyteller Sean Buvala ( www.seantells.com). My written blog is at www.seanblogs.com::

No comments: