Thursday, May 29, 2008

05.29.2008 Thursday: The Same Ol' Stuff

Picture of: the post office boxes at my post office. Mine is waaaay down there at the end

Today I: went to the post office and bank; spent time on the phone with several places to arrange future meeting room sites; reviewed some coaching notes for a program that I am in (I practice what I preach- you need a coach for your work); reviewed another CD (please please get help with your projects BEFORE you make hundreds of copies- what good are the first reviews AFTER your product is on sale. Sigh.); began two storytelling articles and couldn't finish them; ordered pizza for the gaggle of girl cousins who were at our house tonight
::C2008. Picture blog for storyteller Sean Buvala ( www.seantells.com). My written blog is at www.seanblogs.com::

No comments: