Tuesday, April 22, 2008

04.22.2008 Tuesday: I've Got Gas.

Picture of: less than six gallons for $20. Sheesh.

Today I: started with an early morning conference call about next week's Miami corporate storytelling training event I am presenting- three hour time differences mean I start early!; sent out storytellingproducts.com orders; returned the rental car; brunched with several children and my wife; did some background updates to storyteller.net; did the daily bank/post office run; had a great conference call with participants who attended the first Outside In Storytelling Marketing Boot Camp. You must join us in August; ran out with daughter #4 late night to put gas in the tank of the van tonight so I would not have to do it in the morning before the school shows.


::C2008. Picture blog for storyteller Sean Buvala ( www.seantells.com). My written blog is at www.seanblogs.com::

No comments: