Friday, April 11, 2008

04.11.2008 Friday: In. Voice.

Picture of: some returned mail, with those nifty yellow address updates that the post office provides.

Today I: spoke with clients on the phone; arranged billing for a client; sent purge letters to storyteller.net basic page members; post office run; updated my mailing list- do you know the three major divisions you need in your mailing lists? I do.; talked Robert Frost with another student in my degree program; packed up some storytellingproducts.com orders; booked a rental car; transported kids around; chased a "scary" bug out of daughter #3's room; sent a contract to a client; answered a lot of email; watched BSG.

::C2008. Picture blog for storyteller Sean Buvala ( www.seantells.com). My written blog is at www.seanblogs.com::

No comments: