Monday, April 7, 2008

04.07.2008 Monday: Book It

Picture of: one of the itineraries I booked today.

Today I: had a staff meeting; took packages to the post office; talked on the phone with one of my summer storytelling sponsors; faxed back contracts; did banking; booked multiple flights for future events; worked on another mailing; updated my mailing list; contacted one of my booking-agent people; sorted through a pile of things that needed to be GTD'd; took storytellingproducts.com orders; helped some people with their storyteller.net pages; read some interesting postings that convince me even more that Storytelling is going into the direction of voiceover with the foundational struggle and problems that industry is having; became more convinced than ever that the Outside In Model is very true.
::C2008. Picture blog for storyteller Sean Buvala ( www.seantells.com). My written blog is at www.seanblogs.com::

No comments: