Tuesday, February 12, 2008

02.12.2008 Tuesday: Preparing for the Audience on Which I will Be Centered

Picture of: the sign in the fast-food place that demonstrates the value of knowing your customers and being focused on their needs.

Today I: spent most of my day starting to have all the parts of the "Outside In Storytelling Marketing Boot Camp" form into a single narrative manual. Much work; worked on the new "Storyteller.net Live!" event we are releasing around the country very soon; spent way too much time at Verizon trying to resolve a phone issue; picked up my kid from work and found this sign which will prompt my next blog on "Will and Tacos" regarding the power in knowing your audience. By the way, if you still want to come to the Camp in a few weeks but are staying away because of finances, then contact me. See, this is the blog with the secret surprise inside.
::C2008. Picture blog for storyteller Sean Buvala ( www.seantells.com). My written blog is at www.seanblogs.com::

No comments: