Wednesday, November 12, 2008

11.12.2008 Wednesday: My Advice Has Changed

Picture of: mystery storytelling coaching client (he's standing next to his car) I met with tonight for dinner and discussion.

Today I: did the bank and post office run; worked on new publications for storytelling websites; attended conference calls on marketing; worked on developing new performing-arttist TeleCourse; had "let's talk about storytelling" coaching session with a new client in regards to both performance storytelling and corporate storytelling/business storytelling. He asked me a great question about what my advice to new storytellers is- I realized that my advice to newbies has changed a lot in the last 23 years of storytelling and storytelling coaching- I will blog that soon.


::C2008. Picture blog for storyteller Sean Buvala ( www.seantells.com). My written blog is at www.seanblogs.com::

No comments: