Saturday, September 20, 2008

09.20.2008 Saturday: Work. Shopping.

Picture of: the trolley stop right outside my hotel in Gatlinburg, TN.

Today I: ate the hotel breakfast and headed down to Touristburg Gatlinburg downtown for the workshop I am taking/presenting at; talked with booking agents here at the conference- good folks; good lunch provided as part of the conference; more workshops and networking; stopped by Walmart for few things I need; went back to hotel and worked on a storytelling coaching phone call with one of my clients- I love it when folks are open to learning; talked to my family on the phone; worked on a new mailing; settled in for the night. By the way, how can you tell a resident of this area from the tourists? All the residents were watching football tonight. You have to be a Tennessee fan here or they beat you with orange sticks. LOL.

::C2008. Picture blog for storyteller Sean Buvala ( www.seantells.com). My written blog is at www.seanblogs.com::

No comments: