Saturday, August 16, 2008

08.16.2008 Saturday: More Boot Camping

Picture of: the lunch buffet at this weekend's "Outside In Storytelling Marketing Boot Camp."

Today I: presented day 2 of our OISBCamp experience. Tons of learning (for me and the students), good food, really open and friendly students; received lots of help from my "staff" which consists of my wife and children who really ARE helpful and supportive the the entire experience. They do so much more than just "helping Poppa" with busy work; after the event had a coaching session with a local teller who came by afterwards- she took the camp last February; got some sandwiches on the way home for my crew, arrived home, figured out this picture and am hitting the sack as Sunday morning is coming fast

::C2008. Picture blog for storyteller Sean Buvala ( www.seantells.com). My written blog is at www.seanblogs.com::

No comments: