Tuesday, April 1, 2008

04.01.2008 Tuesday: Moving On

Picture of: my friend Gina who is very excited about the cookie she is going to eat.

Today I: returned the rental car I had to use this weekend; worked on a new mailing to western states; met for lunch with Gina- a young woman who was in one of my youth groups many many years ago and is now moving on to exciting new out of state adventures with her husband (best of luck Gina- this is exciting); reviewed Emails from a corporate storytelling sponsor and ran them through my "interpret, express, integrate" process to create a basic proposal idea for them; went to the bank and the post office; took daughter #1 to work and back again; found my GTD notebook and began a fresh new mind sweep; created new voiceover scripts for David Ian Davies to record for the upcoming podcast beds- David does BRILLIANT audiobooks of Sherlock Holmes stories; spoke on the phone with the sponsor for Wednesday's school shows; didn't send out expiration notices to Storyteller.net members as I was afraid they'd take it as an April Fools jokes; reviewed all of my 2008pics.com postings and realized I have so far met my goal of # of postings- yay me.
::C2008. Picture blog for storyteller Sean Buvala ( www.seantells.com). My written blog is at www.seanblogs.com::

No comments: