Sunday, March 30, 2008

03.30.2008 Sunday: The Past is Prologue

Picture of: the inside of "The Fountains: A United Methodist Church" celebrating their 20th anniversary, where I was one of the guest speakers.

Today I: made that long drive from my house in Avondale to Fountain Hills, AZ; presented a couple of stories for their service today- once upon a time, more than a dozen years ago, I was the storyteller part of a regular, weekly, creative, artsy, cutting-edge gathering there; came home and took a nap after all the previous night's partying prep and today's events; worked on some storytellingproducts.com orders; can't find my GTD book; had an evening staff meeting and dinner; prepped for my meeting tomorrow with Liz and Liz; put some more energy into the CD recording workshop.


::C2008. Picture blog for storyteller Sean Buvala ( www.seantells.com). My written blog is at www.seanblogs.com::

No comments: