Thursday, January 31, 2008

01.31.2008 Thursday: Packing It In

Picture of: my suitcase, partially packed. You can tell I am a big fan of rolling to pack. Or maybe you can't.

Today I: ran from thing to thing; wrote a new blog post over at the other blog; talked in Email at length; learned a new folktale; followed up with a corporate storytelling client; prepped for my the "guys" retreat I am leading this weekend; told my youngest that I am leaving this weekend on a road trip. Her answer was "oh" and she went back to her computer games. My kids don't know anything else other than me being gone on trips so my leavings are par for the course. Some dads go to the office, I go to the airport. They don't call me Dad. I am leaving town, the SuperBowl has arrived.

::C2008. Picture blog for storyteller Sean Buvala ( www.seantells.com). My written blog is at www.seanblogs.com::

No comments: