Tuesday, January 22, 2008

01.22.2008 Tuesday: I Train Storytelling

Picture of: the room sign outside the room where I taught day 2 of 2 for the corporate storytelling training.

Today I: finished the class with my clients today, focusing on the new process of "Interpret. Express. Integrate." that I have been creating for the users of story along with the "Outside In Storytelling" process that is for the storytellers. Overall , I am very happy with these new processes and projects; sold tickets for the Emergent Storytelling Series that will be this Saturday; was sad to see another local group still be starry-eyed about getting some "names." Sigh. Head. Wall. Beating Against. Giggle.
::C2008. Picture blog for storyteller Sean Buvala ( www.seantells.com). My written blog is at www.seanblogs.com::

No comments: